The first night of 11 Mickey’s Halloween Parties is happening Friday, Sept. 28th. This is a specially ticketed event and provides the only opportunity for you and your kids to trick-or-treat in the ultimate neighborhood — Disneyland! Kids and adult are encouraged to dress up and roam the spooky streets of the Happiest Place on Earth collecting candy, enjoying special entertainment and snapping photos with villains and your favorite good guys (like Mickey and Minnie) durning Mickey’s Halloween Party.
So what’s included in this separately ticketed party?
– admission into the park three hours prior to the party
– free parking
– trick – or – treating stations where both candy and special treats are passed out
– special dance parties. These are a blast!
– you get to see villains you’d not normally see in the park (Like the Queen of Hearts, my favorite). Plus all of your favorite shady characters like Captain Hook, Cruelella, and Maleficent.
– Halloween Screams Firework Show. If you haven’t seen it — it’s worth the ticket price just for this show.
– Disney’s Costume Cavalcade is a nighttime parade that makes its way down Main Street.
Things to note about Mickey’s Halloween Party:
No scary costumes, please
Kids under 2 years old are free!
Annual Pass Holders receive discounts on selected nights
To see what dates are available and order your tickets go to Disneyland Resort’s website, here.