Since I have gone back to work the past four months has blown by. Life has become much more busy and hectic. Hubby and I are still trying to figure out a routine, a schedule, something to get us into a rhythm.
Yet in all the craziness, in all the upheaval I have never been happier. I am so glad to be back at work, my boys are adjusting perfectly to our family transition, my family has been so supportive, and hubby is just as thrilled with our new dynamic.
Some interesting things I have learned as a working mom:
1. Sometimes for everyone’s sanity it’s best to pick up take out for dinner then attempt to make a healthy meal at home. Having a picnic in your living room while eating pizza, watching Cars 2, and snuggling with your boys is the best way to end the day.
2. Sometimes the house isn’t clean…and that’s okay. Surprisingly nobody gets a fatal illness from dirty floors.
3. I LOVE having my own time at work. It really does make my time with the boys more quality and enjoyable.
4. God’s timing is perfect. He orchestrates my life and I know I am right where He wants me. There is such a peace knowing that.
5. Enjoying what you do really makes all the difference. If I was at a job I didn’t like I know I wouldn’t be so chipper right now. But I am. I love what I do. I love the people I work with and I love having my career back.
Thank you Jesus!
But I have been gone for four months because, though I am doing great, I am very busy now. But a friend reminded me today of how much I like and missed blogging. So I am back. Hopefully weekly…but no promises. And I hope you will come back often to read.
A quick recap of what has happened the past for four months:
My baby turned two
My older baby turned four
Hubby and I celebrated our eight year anniversary
Thanks for reading and getting all caught up with me.
I pray you have a wonderful day and that you too know and have peace that you are exactly where God wants you to be.